Free

See the yellow-eyed monster,
Me...the passion jerk,
Penetrating your armor,
A pompous egotist,
Surely true love is more than this
Awaiting on your arrival,
Me...your marionette,
Surfacing for survival,
I pledge my dying breath
Though you would induce my death
I'm…
Mesmerized by your actions
Me...beat to the floor,
Kinky kind of attraction,
Laugh or slightly sneer,
And know that I love you dearly
Motion me from a distance
Me...the fashioned boy
Weakened from the resistance
As your aureole dissipates
I'm free from your tourniquets
I'm free
I'm free
I'm…
Collapsing in opposition
Me…the glacial one
Fasting from this condition,
Willing participants
Or failing intoxicants
Lashing out from all corners
Me…your paramour
With little comfort for mourners
Rising from this wake
To steady my hands as they shake,
As they shake…free.

No comments: